reliable, fast, secure website hosting
wordpress website hosting
why the server makes a difference in website hosting
Every website is stored on a server. Your site’s server is what makes it available to users on the web, and what delivers your content to them. In turn, web hosting is simply the service of storing a website — or ‘hosting’ it — on a server. Your ‘web host’ or ‘hosting provider’ is the company that owns and maintains the server that hosts your site. Similarly, your hosting company plays a crucial role in keeping your site safe and making sure it stays up and running. If your host offers poor customer support or doesn’t maintain its servers well, your website will suffer for it.
The hosting service that LionSky uses, ensures your website is running fast, is secure & is always up, so your visitors & search engines trust you. Guaranteed. If your website is slow or down, then you are losing customers, conversion and search engine rankings. We make sure your hosting plan that is right for you. We love low-risk peace-of-mind!
wordpress optimized servers
- we make sure that your website is up and running 24/7/365
- east coast/west coast redundant servers
- extreme speed & guaranteed uptime
- free ssl certificate, built-in Caching & backups with 1-click restore
- wordPress websites hosted on optimized wordpress specific servers. solid state drives and multi-layer caching standard on servers
- we keep your website secure and safe with daily backups and proactive web intrusion protection from hackers
- we keep your wordpress platform current by updating your plugins and core system (including scheduling and ecommerce solutions)
- monthly reporting of system maintenance available upon request
- we generate/maintain current sitemaps for search engines to more easily navigate your site
- free unlimited email accounts (google mail charges up to $12.95 per account per month!)