your website is the world’s window to your business
wordpress website design
LionSky works with you to develop a well-designed website. What’s that mean?
A perfect blend of creativity, psychology, and high-technology will be one of the best business investments you will ever make. This perfectly executed website will also become one of your best assets. It must clearly communicate your message in a way that is easy-to-understand and yet compels your visitors to take action.
No-one tolerates a slow or poorly designed website. We all want what we want and we want to find it fast and easy.
We will design a WordPress responsive website that properly represents your business and provides an effective web presence you will be proud of. We are happy to offer multiple types and price points of website design. From something on a budget to a complex, custom-built traffic generating site, you have come to the right place.
We have designed sites for all types of clients, from restaurants, doctors, car dealerships, city entities, and e-commerce stores. Large business or small business, we love what we do. We are excited to tell your story and to create an online presence that you will be proud of.
why use wordpress?
If you want to create a successful website, you’ll need to start with the best platform you can find. This is easier said than done — since there are so many options available for building your new site, it can be hard to know what platform to choose.
While there’s no one perfect platform, WordPress comes very close. It’s easily adaptable to all types of sites, from simple blogs to booming e-commerce storefronts. The benefits of using WordPress are numerous, and it’s surprisingly easy to get started with.
WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS) that you can use to build and manage your website.
- simplicity Keeping it simple makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly. Nothing should get in the way of you getting your website up and your content out there. WordPress is built to make that happen.
- mobile/seo friendly With WordPress, creating a responsive web design (RWD) allows desktop webpages to be viewed in response to the size of the device one is viewing with. That way Mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets can access your information easily. Google has made it mandatory as of 2016 to either have your website be responsive or it will not show your website on smaller devices.
- flexibility with wordpress, you can create any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photoblog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites. You can make your website beautiful with themes, and extend it with plugins. You can even build your very own application.
- publish with ease If you’ve ever created a document, you’re already a whizz at creating content with WordPress. You can create Posts and Pages, format them easily, insert media, and with the click of a button your content is live and on the web.
- media management They say a picture says a thousand words, which is why it’s important for you to be able to quickly and easily upload images (batching too!) and media to WordPress. Drag and drop your media into the uploader to add it to your website. Add alt text, captions, and titles, and insert images and galleries into your content.
- extend with plugins WordPress comes packed full of features for every user, for every other feature there’s a plugin directory with thousands of plugins. Add complex galleries, social networking, forums, social media widgets, spam protection, calendars, fine-tune controls for search engine optimization, and forms.
One of LionSky’s specialties is eCommerce websites. When selling your goods/services online, it’s more than just displaying your products with a “buy now” button.
It’s about making sure you attract that ideal customer, make it easy for them to know you offer what they need, and getting them from click, to cart, to cashout all in one simple and seamless process. And this all has to happen while making sure the virtual behind-the-scenes happen all the time, 24/7, whether they’re on a desktop or a mobile phone.
To showcase your eCommerce website you’ll need to have relevant product titles, descriptions, pricing, and other product specific content. The eCommerce online marketplace is extremely competitive and you’ll want to make sure you enter into your new online ecommerce venture with every possible advantage. That means writing great content and product descriptions. This is a critical piece of the whole eCommerce equation. LionSky has the experience and knowledge to ensure your eCommerce site is built with a solid foundation to get your product found by your target market, all while creating a stellar shopping experience.
- Custom shipping zones & Methods
- Subscription Services (Auto-Charge Recurring Payments)
- Inventory Management
- Custom Built Products
- Products with Multiple Variation Selection
- Complex Payment Methods Integration
- Real-Time Shipping Calculation Integration